- Start the New Year right by giving your home office a makeover.Read more
- Inc. magazine today revealed that Tempaper, the leading manufacturer of removable wallpaper, is No. 3,672 on its annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.Read more
- Read more
We asked professional organizer and lifestyle influencer, Leslie Lehr, to share her favorite tips on how to style and create a smalle space.
- Since Brooke is no stranger to Tempaper and has used removable wallpaper in a lot of her makeovers, we thought it would not only be fun, but insightful to ask Brooke her thoughts on Tempaper.Read more
- Bobby Berk just launched his third collection with us this past month at the High Point Market! The collection focuses on modern interpretations of geometric classics, such as stripes, plaids, and curved patterns.Read more
- Tempaper will be exhibiting at the AD Design Show in NYC [Booth 714] from March 21st to 24th.Read more
- We are thrilled to announce our most recent Chinoiserie design, Wings, in collaboration with the talented team at goop.Read more
- Tempaper announced that its Hexagon Tile wallpaper has been named one of the “30 Most Innovative Products” of 2019 by Meredith Corporation’s Beautiful Kitchens & Baths magazine, part of the Luxury Home Design Group. TRead more
- Read more
From powder rooms to parties, these versatile mini stripes pack a big punch! We rounded up a few design projects using our Mini Stripes below to show you how to incorporate these easy-to-install removable stripes into your space.
- Bringing plants into your home will improve air quality, reduce stress, and create a feeling of well-being. In honor of House Plant Appreciation Day, we have paired our favorite plants with their ideal room settings.Read more
- Tempaper has been named the winner of a Bronze Stevie® Award in the “Company of the Year – Consumer Products – 10 or Less Employees” category at the 15th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.Read more
- We were thrilled when Kristin Alber of RestyleSource reached out to us about using Tempaper on Tiffani Thiessen's workspace and bathroom redesign project!Read more
- So you find yourself renting, do ya? I hear you my friend! We just made our 12th move in 17 years, and let me tell you that this is faaarrrrr too many :) The funny (not funny) part is that we have rented all but two of these abodes.Read more
- Read more
Move-in day is approaching! Your checklist of dorm room essentials is almost complete. From bedding to shower shoes and everything in between, the day is finally here to bring your inspiration and Pinterest boards to life!
- Ordering Chinoiserie or another special order print? The general rule of thumb is that any Tempaper print sold by the square foot is considered a custom print. This process is a more personal approach to wallpaper and we know you may have some questions so our digital press designers are on hand to help.Read more
- Understanding the difference between wallpaper pattern matches will help you understand how the application process will go, as well as determine how much wallpaper you should order. Pattern match, in wallpaper terms, is specifically speaking about how you will be lining up your pattern to the wall.Read more
- The possibilities are endless when it comes to ways you can update your space with print and pattern. Tempaper is the perfect not so permanent design tool that can help you add personality to smallest of spaces, even furniture! Apt2B + designer Kyle Schuneman creatively used Tempaper in the #2BHacks project series.Read more
- Temporary wallpaper was something I haven't really heard of, but the concept greatly interested me and so I walked in. It was my first visit ever to High Point Market. The owners greeted me with a smile, explained their products to me and I was in love! A guest post by Dania of Decor For Kids.Read more
- Tempaper recently launched the first Inspire Me Home Decor collection of removable wallcoverings designed by Farah.Read more